Miranda Ayim has been a member of Team Canada since 2005, competing with the Senior Women’s National Team since 2010.
She has represented her country more than 100 times.
Miranda’s Team Canada Highlights:
- 2017 FIBA Americas Champion and tournament All-Star Five
- 2016 Rio Olympian–her second Olympics
- 2015 FIBA Americas Championship for Women – won gold and finished in the top 10 in points and rebounds for the tournament
- 2015 Pan American Games – won Canada’s first ever gold medal
- 2014 FIBA World Championships for Women – finished in fifth place and led Canada in efficiency and rebounds for the tournament
- 2012 Olympic Games – finished in the top 8
- 2011 FIBA Americas Olympic Qualifier Tournament for Women – led the team in blocks
- 2010 FIBA World Championship – named alternate for Senior Women’s National Team
- 2007 FIBA U21 and U19 World Championships – played a major role on both teams
- 2005 USAB Youth Festival – made her debut for Canada
Please select a below year for additional info, stats and photos: